Friday 27 September 2013

Seri Mutiara Apartments by SP Setia

Better late than never, I say.

A girlfriend told me to check out this new development by SP Setia in Setia Alam. Seri Mutiara is the third and final phase of Setia's medium-cost housing development. To be honest I didn't even know when they launched the first two phases a few years back.

The balloting registration is from 25 - 28 September 2013. All you need to do is bring a copy of your IC and a bank draft for RM5k payable to Bandar Setia Alam Sdn Bhd and head to the Welcome Centre (address below) to drop it off. The balloting will be conducted on Oct 1 at the same address.

50% bumi and non-bumi ownership. Some say no 7% bumi discount, some say there is. I'll know soon enough. Also, no DIBS which means you gotta be prepared to pay for bank interest until the project is completed.

I'm only going tomorrow so I'll post more info after I get back. Here are the project details.

a) Launch Date : October 2013 (tentative)
b) Price : RM240,000 - 248,000 
c) 3 rooms 2 bathrooms (no balcony)
d) Built up area - 938sq ft
e) Number of Units : 960 (Only 330 up for ballot)
f) Number of Blocks : 6
g) Number of units per level : 12 
h) 2 parking available for each unit.

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment