Thursday 22 August 2013

To spend, or not to spend?

Last week I asked a graphic-designer friend to quote his charges to customize my wedding invites. The numbers came in last night and after comparing to the absurd quote provided by a watercolor artist lady I approached much earlier, I was dead sure I'd go with him. His package included:

1. Design (Visual to FA)
2. Main card
size: 210 x 148 mm
color: 4c x 4c
finishing: matt lamination both side
paper: 360 gm matt
quantity: 250 pcs
3. Envelopes x 250pcs

Total: RM1,040

That comes up to RM4.16 per card which is I THOUGHT was very reasonable until....

I go and gatal tangan browse for kad kahwin printers and omg I found a lot of nice ones for a fraction of the price!  Here are the few that I really liked. The price stated is for 300pcs and obviously the more you order, the cheaper they get.

thekadkahwin.com
RM1.50 with matt lamination/RM1.30 without

jentayudesign.com
RM ? 
Didn't see this one on their website and the price wasn't stated on their FB page

style-weddings.my
RM1.60
This package comes with 2 buntings, stickers and die-cut envelopes

kadkahwinlovely.com
RM1.73 



kadkahwiniris.com
RM ? 
Mom wouldn't approve but I find the tribal theme quite refreshing. 



Why do I do this to myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment